Thursday, January 22, 2009

A.P.C Spring 09 or should I say Printemps 09, haha~


nice poster shot for the collection!

A.P.C -- absolutely my fav!
when i'm still longing for that greenish checks coat, the new spring 09 collection is out there!
damn... give me some time ok?
anyway, this season Jean Touitou played it safe, and well u could also say "really A.P.C".
getting some inspiration from the 60's and 70's Parisian life. we see this in both men and women collection.
however, i can hardly pick out some of my must-haves.... well, Jean didn't give me many choices in the first place... haha
here are some of my picks, both men and women, well, i have to say that women's collection excited me more this time...

BTW, the men's belts are nice this season! gonna get my hands on some later when i'm in NYC.
the 60's women coat & the 70's men T-shirt

and the shoes really got my attention this season, especially these derbies

3 comments:

bunny said...

喜欢第一套女装和第二套男装。嘿嘿。
u should say printemps ete 09:)
鼠年最后一个留言。
牛年见。
x.o.x.o

bunny said...

oh...
btw, 我超喜欢你的profile照片。。。
太帅了。。。
回来发张大的给我吧:)

Tom Chen said...

haha, thx, happy niu year!